WUSTL Course Listings Login with WUSTL Key
Search Results: Help Display: Open + Closed     Just Open     Just Closed View: Regular     Condensed     Expanded
1 course found.
JEWISH, ISLAMIC AND NEAR EASTERN STUDIES (L75)  (Dept. Info)Arts & Sciences  (Policies)SP2017

L75 JINE 500Independent Work in Jewish, Islamic and Near Eastern StudiesVar. Units (max = 6.0)
SecDays       TimeBuilding / RoomInstructorFinal ExamSeatsEnrollWaits
01TBATBABarmashSee Instructor000
02TBATBABergSee Instructor000
03TBATBAJacobsSee Instructor000
04TBATBAKievalSee Instructor000
05TBATBAMcGlothlinSee Instructor000
06TBATBAMcManusSee Instructor000
07TBATBANakissaSee Instructor200
08TBATBAReynoldsSee Instructor010
09TBATBAYucesoySee Instructor000
10TBATBABennisSee Instructor000
11TBATBAEtzionSee Instructor000
12TBATBAPinsbergSee Instructor000
13TBATBATarbouniSee Instructor000
14TBATBAWarsiSee Instructor000
15TBATBAStaffSee Instructor000


A course may be either a “Home” course or an “Ident” course.

A “Home” course is a course that is created, maintained and “owned” by one academic department (aka the “Home” department). The “Home” department is primarily responsible for the decision making and logistical support for the course and instructor.

An “Ident” course is the exact same course as the “Home” (i.e. same instructor, same class time, etc), but is simply being offered to students through another department for purposes of registering under a different department and course number.

Students should, whenever possible, register for their courses under the department number toward which they intend to count the course. For example, an AFAS major should register for the course "Africa: Peoples and Cultures" under its Ident number, L90 306B, whereas an Anthropology major should register for the same course under its Home number, L48 306B.

Grade Options
C=Credit (letter grade)
S=Special Audit
Q=ME Q (Medical School)

Please note: not all grade options assigned to a course are available to all students, based on prime school and/or division. Please contact the student support services area in your school or program with questions.